L2 Hate - Private Lineage ][ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 Hate - Private Lineage ][ Server

PvP at its Best

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 » Home
 » Connect
 » Memberlist
 » FAQ
 » Search
Top posters
DeathRul3z (92)
Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! Vote_lcap2Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! BarWant another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! Vote_rcap2 
Mynye (89)
Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! Vote_lcap2Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! BarWant another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! Vote_rcap2 
GM-Bot (70)
iggy (67)
gift (61)
novah (49)
firenza (47)
GM-Foxy (41)
KillSwitch (38)
m00c4rz (36)
Vote for us!

Ventrilo Server
To connect to our Ventrilo server simply enter the following:

IP: roniez.instantvent.net

Port: 8582

Password: backbone

Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE!

Go down 
+3
novah
Slevin
GM-Bot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GM-Bot
Administrator
Administrator
GM-Bot

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! Empty
PostSubject: Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE!   Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:36 pm

make your pick, and reason why!

Goddard wins! with 6 votes

Last edited by GM-Bot on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slevin
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE!   Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:47 pm

Oren cause it's the shit.
Back to top Go down
novah
Rank 2 Member
Rank 2 Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE!   Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:49 pm

I'm against it being Giran. Every other server out there has Giran as a main town, and I think it's fun to be different. Plus, when Giran is under castle seige, that means you 1) can't port to Giran and 2) can't port to PARNASSUS. So there's 2 main towns that are inaccessible unless you feel like actually running. Which nobody usually does.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I believe when Giran areas are under seige, you can still port to Goddard or Shuutgart. I like that big opening stair junk by the Einhasad Temple. Surprised goddard is just plain cool.
Back to top Go down
debby
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE!   Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Dwarven <3
Love that Place..
No lag for shitty computers
Good place for place all npc's : )
Back to top Go down
SrCaralho
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE!   Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:43 pm

I Agree with Debby, pretty "soft" place.

Gludio or even Hunters Village!! would be cool anyway Dwarven
Back to top Go down
Lump
Rank 2 Member
Rank 2 Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE!   Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:12 pm

i vote for giran. its a very simple town to be arranged in.

the gk can be where it is always along with the buffer..
the other npcs shops.. can be in the middle arond the tower..
along with the other neutral npcs with have other minor purposes on the sides of the walls.

nd thats the easiest way to do it. as most people are familiar with that. so many people dont just ask GM for help. or bug other people for it. and this would say some time and alotta stress from the staff.. and i love the staff here and i just joined within 2 days and less then 1 nhour of actual gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Gorack
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE!   Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:06 pm

GM-Bot wrote:
make your pick, and reason why!

Goddard wins! with 6 votes
well i think it should be Giran for a couple of reasons the main reason is for the enw players that come here so it easy for them to get what they need to get started they dont have to run around looking for things and also as far as being different This servers has alot of Differences from other servers like all lvl 81 skills work Gracia skill s working A Dedicated GM staff who actually care about the quality of game play. so i vote for giran for the new player to make everything easy for the guy who joins and has no clue to go to parnasus Ty verry much for reading
king Gorack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE!   Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want another Main town?!?! YOU DECIDE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 Hate - Private Lineage ][ Server :: Server Events-
Jump to: