L2 Hate - Private Lineage ][ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 Hate - Private Lineage ][ Server

PvP at its Best

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 » Home
 » Connect
 » Memberlist
 » FAQ
 » Search
Top posters
DeathRul3z (92)
Event Ideas Vote_lcap2Event Ideas BarEvent Ideas Vote_rcap2 
Mynye (89)
GM-Bot (70)
iggy (67)
gift (61)
novah (49)
firenza (47)
GM-Foxy (41)
KillSwitch (38)
m00c4rz (36)
Vote for us!

Ventrilo Server
To connect to our Ventrilo server simply enter the following:

IP: roniez.instantvent.net

Port: 8582

Password: backbone

Event Ideas

Go down 
+7
Mynye
salaz4r
Fail
XrossoveR
Akasha
invy
rek0
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:38 pm

Post all your event ideas here. Plz be specific in your explanation aslo add what you think should be the reward. and i will take all suggestions into consideration.
Back to top Go down
rek0
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:08 pm

ET's, Gmedals,sbogs,transform scrolls,aa etc dont know much about this server but that just what i know, they had that on my old server Wink, so maybe u should think about it =)
Back to top Go down
invy
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:49 pm

maybe fortress siege event,rules are the same as normal siege. to make this event there should be at least 10 ppl in each team. Dunno about prize.

next: crazy bombers, lets say in coli there are spawning explosive crystals(aoe dmg) all players what will be catch in the blast,die. the last man standing is the winner. crystals are spawning randomly,having 5 sec duration before explosion.

next: conquer the land. each person gets(lets say 5 gold bars) they can buy at npc mobs,tanks/archers/nukers/healers(lets say each mob cost 1 gold bar) u need to make a army that will defeat the enemys army. the player of whos army will stand last win.
U cant conntrol the mobs they are atacking randomly(just healers keep healing ur army)

next :find the key...in a room there are loots key but only one opens the door. player who will find a key and get to the doors win.
This is simple spawn lots of random keys(can be anything else) and spawn only one real key(must be random). so lets say that keys grade 3,4,6,7,8 are fakes and the real one is grade 5. killing other players is allowed,person who find that key lets say start shining(that other players can see it) if the player is killed,key drops on the ground/or the killer of that player gets it. the trick is that u need to bring that key to the doors:P
Back to top Go down

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:30 am

Very nice ideas. Now the trick is making it happen. I will talk to Fembot aboutnexploding crystals and stuff for the other events.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:38 pm

"next :find the key...in a room there are loots key but only one opens the door. player who will find a key and get to the doors win."

interesing;]
Back to top Go down
XrossoveR
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:03 pm

I thought of something that could possibly be added to CTF to make it a little more "fair". When a team scores. That team that scores all get recalled back to their side. Preventing overpowering spawn camping. =o Idk, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Fail
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:02 pm

I would have to say Crazy Bombers = an amazing idea, not only is it great but its just purely genius.

I have another idea!

Okay Maze event!

Since Admins can spawn basically anything, you can find some sort of wall or gate. It has to be high enough so that when people scroll out ALL the way they cant see over it and choose different paths. And you make a maze! This would not only be a great event, but it has opportunity to be multiple events. For example, find the elpy.. put a moving elpy in the maze somewhere and first person to find it wins! Or find the admin, or first one to end wins. and im sure you can come up with others..

but a maze would be great, only problem is is watching people for pvp.. would kinda suck getting backstabed in the middle near the end, but then again purple = 48 hour jail would work nicely.

Hope you like this idea

-Fail
Back to top Go down
salaz4r
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member
salaz4r

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:56 pm

drop something ( wepon or something) Smile in any town and players search for it who find it get a prize ... Very Happy sure am mising something.. u decide the prise ^^
Back to top Go down
Mynye
Rank 3 Member
Rank 3 Member
Mynye

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:20 am

Russian roulette. GM line up all players in coliseum (to prevent cheaters maybe paralyze them all) and then roll diece. The number the diece rolled that player in the line will be killed by gm Very Happy
So if gm rolls a 3, the 3rd player in line is dead... untill there will be 3 players left which get reward Very Happy (doesnt require lvl or gear, all players have same chances of winning )
Back to top Go down
Lump
Rank 2 Member
Rank 2 Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:40 pm

Event Idea!

my idea for event is Simon says.. simple way to do it.. u teleport all the players that wish to partcipate in a uncluded area that can be blocked off. and then do a simple sime says command.. for example this

Simon says dance. --> everyone should dance

Simon says stop --> if u stop. u lose.. the command doesnt refer to what to Stop to.. but everyone should still continue dancing if not.. teleport them out of the area..

Simon says stop dancing --> is correct. and they stop dancing.
but for example a tricky one to do is..

Simon says run to me. --> if u ran to the speaker ur out.. who is me? thats nobody.. a more formal correction for that would be Admin-Foxy or Admin-Bot or Simon says run to simon .. ( and if the gm kicked u out for that. then thats cause the gm doesnt like u!!) lol

lol but ya. i guess u got a good example of what im trying to get.. Very Happy

[i]
Back to top Go down
SrCaralho
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:14 am

Mynye and invy ideas are just great.
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:12 pm

<3 invy's idea's + i wanna try fortess
Back to top Go down
mudkip
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:15 am

I've seen a very, very good and working fully automated tvt-system on another private server.
It spawned every hour, 10min roundtime, a player can join by typing: .tvtjoin - automatically teleported to tvt location, prizes were like 2goldbars or 15ge or something like that. And all prizes were dealt automatically to players inventories.

Basically the idea was red- vs. blueteam,teams created randomly, the namecolor was automatically dyed to red and blue, so you can easily identify your teammates in mass pvp. Team with most kills = winner.
At each teams spawn (safezone) was a gatekeeper with 2 options of porting into the fighting zone, so that the opposing team cannot do spawnkill so easily (controlling 2 spawns), and the spawn also had a buffer. So every time you are killed in the fighting zone, you are automatically teleported to the spawn in 30 seconds, so this makes it fun that you can join the battle even you get killed. And on each players title bar is indicated "kills: x", where x= the number of kills, which increases everytime you kill a player of the opposite team.

The locations of these automated tvt events were places that could be closed totally and are not so big, for example a fortress - the gates closed and all npc:s removed that can teleport you away. or lvl 14 of ToI, all teleports removed.

Though this idea is ripped from another private server, it doesent carry any copyrights lol. these still are privateservers.

Inb4 I know that this requires some coding, but when thsi works, its a killer!

+comments on suggestion all Smile
Back to top Go down
mudkip
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:49 am

korean tvt at coliseum is also very cool.
for those who dont know what it means: teams, 2 captains who roll a dice, the one that gets the bigger number starts by choosing a participating player and the captains go on untill all players are on teams. Names are dyed to once again recognize teams.

The event itself is basically 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, or 8v8 and each captain lines up the number of players that is agreed, standing side by side on a row at each end of coliseum.
then there will be countdown 5 4 3 2 1 go. then each teams rows first player do a 1v1, when lets say team A:s player kills team B:s player, team B:s player number 2 comes up and begines to battle team A:s player 1, and this is repeated as long as the other team is dead. no healing- or cp-pots, no team healing, self healing skills and manapots are ok and ofc teambuffs between the fighting lineup.

the area cannot be too big because it would be too much advantage to kiters.
heres a video: not from the server where i've played korean tvts, but this video gives a reallygood introduction of what the idea is:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/teh-gamers-lineage-2-korean-pvp-preliminary-23-03-08/2998891981

And ofc. every player in the team must play at least once - which brings a little challenge for the captains to name the line, with the player classes and if not all players are wearing +18 apella etc.
so the event can be held: best out of 3, best out of 5 etc. depending on the teamsizes per round and the number participating players.

AND the most important why i allways mention the name dyeing. the gm can easily recognize which player belongs to which team, so the prizes can be dealt.

inb4 this event can take somewhat long, sometimes, depends on what the fighting classes are and how co-operative the players are (what i have seen to be usually the biggest issue, in all events, in every server).

+comments, suggestions, and questions if theres something someone didnt fully understand. ty Smile=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Event Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas   Event Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas
Page 1 of 1