L2 Hate - Private Lineage ][ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 Hate - Private Lineage ][ Server

PvP at its Best

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 » Home
 » Connect
 » Memberlist
 » FAQ
 » Search
Top posters
DeathRul3z (92)
Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. Vote_lcap2Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. BarSwearing, It was his fault. Do something. Vote_rcap2 
Mynye (89)
Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. Vote_lcap2Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. BarSwearing, It was his fault. Do something. Vote_rcap2 
GM-Bot (70)
iggy (67)
gift (61)
novah (49)
firenza (47)
GM-Foxy (41)
KillSwitch (38)
m00c4rz (36)
Vote for us!

Ventrilo Server
To connect to our Ventrilo server simply enter the following:

IP: roniez.instantvent.net

Port: 8582

Password: backbone

Swearing, It was his fault. Do something.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Forbidden
Rank 2 Member
Rank 2 Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. Empty
PostSubject: Swearing, It was his fault. Do something.   Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:58 pm

He ksed.
We told him not to ks.
And he sweared our mothers, our families.
A kid will swear our families?
Wave is 30 years old married.
We respect all the players
and we demand they treat us like we treat them with respect.

Also he said gm noob.

I let you decide. Dont let 1 players ruin your server.
We really thinking to quit...
If that continues...

CHeck it>

Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. 093yb110qvlodlx58mob

Check it 2

Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. 9q9slwzof83v82pojnge
Back to top Go down
GM-Bounce
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Swearing, It was his fault. Do something.   Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:11 pm

he said go to GM,noob.. calling you a noob not calling a GM a noob. as said before, we do not care what other players say to other players. I hope that people can realize this is just a game and people are talking about shit. He doesnt know your family so I dunno why your getting upset.. thats what he wants your letting him win
Back to top Go down
novah
Rank 2 Member
Rank 2 Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Swearing, It was his fault. Do something.   Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:48 am

I'm pretty sure when you log in it says you can talk to each other however you want. Juuuuussst saying.
Back to top Go down
Mynye
Rank 3 Member
Rank 3 Member
Mynye

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Swearing, It was his fault. Do something.   Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:31 am

just set up /ignore retards mode ON and u wont be bothered by idiots swearing.
Back to top Go down
KillSwitch
Rank 2 Member
Rank 2 Member
KillSwitch

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Swearing, It was his fault. Do something.   Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:53 am

heres a little trick for new players.

lets say that something like this happens:

Annoying-Player: u a noob.. ( start to bother u )
Annoying-Player: * insert all kind of insults here*

just type: /block Annoying-Player

you just wont read anything this player says. not in regular chat / shout / trade / clan / ally / hero.

thats how i deal with annoying people..

KS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swearing, It was his fault. Do something.   Swearing, It was his fault. Do something. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swearing, It was his fault. Do something.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 Hate - Private Lineage ][ Server :: Screen Shots.-
Jump to: