L2 Hate - Private Lineage ][ Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 Hate - Private Lineage ][ Server

PvP at its Best

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 » Home
 » Connect
 » Memberlist
 » FAQ
 » Search
Top posters
DeathRul3z (92)
Post your Event GM applications here. Vote_lcap2Post your Event GM applications here. BarPost your Event GM applications here. Vote_rcap2 
Mynye (89)
Post your Event GM applications here. Vote_lcap2Post your Event GM applications here. BarPost your Event GM applications here. Vote_rcap2 
GM-Bot (70)
iggy (67)
gift (61)
novah (49)
firenza (47)
GM-Foxy (41)
KillSwitch (38)
m00c4rz (36)
Vote for us!

Ventrilo Server
To connect to our Ventrilo server simply enter the following:

IP: roniez.instantvent.net

Port: 8582

Password: backbone

Post your Event GM applications here.

Go down 
+10
Shawnster
Noodle
Mystik
Ishigu
Sweeper
Siraf
LilFrenzy
Rhyoga
Walkure
GM-Bot
14 posters
AuthorMessage
GM-Bot
Administrator
Administrator
GM-Bot

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post your Event GM applications here. Empty
PostSubject: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:58 am

post it all... i wanna know everything about you, and why u wanna be a event gm and why you would be the best event gm. and if uhave gm experience

also availability and hours a day u play.

*VERY IMPORTANT* your age.

Nationality(where you are from)

Last edited by GM-Bot on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Walkure
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:09 am

I am trying I am not telling you everything about me thats creepy. I wanna be an event gm to help the server I am tired of people QQing about there being no events. I am an active pvper on the server so I want the server to grow larger so I have more to kill. I have donated to support the server and I feel that this is the next best step I can take to help the server. I have quite a bit of GM experience I owned my own server for awhile. I am 19 years old and right now I play way way too much! thanks and have a shitty day!
Back to top Go down
Rhyoga
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:20 am

Crap, i hate this kind of applications, u should do questions, im not rly good saying stuff about myself, so here it goes.

Alright, im 16, i was born in england and moved to argentina when i was 4.
I started the server like 4 days ago and i loved it, just needs to grow up and idk, i wanna do my share with events and stuff.
Hum, i do have GM experience, i got my own l2j gracia server for testing prupoces and i was an event GM on a x9 called TehGamers (And on another L2jinterlude like 2 years ago, full admin rights).
I play about...8 hours a day or even more (I come back from school at 5 o'clock, do some stuff and like at 7 im playin' till 5 a.m) and on weekends, about like 15 hours unless i go out. oh yeah and i've been playing since C1.

Oh yeah, and im conquerz, i always use Rhyoga on forums.

Ninjaedit: I Speak english, spanish and a lil of purtuguesse :3

Last edited by Rhyoga on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LilFrenzy
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:21 am

AS walkure said to popst here everything about our selfes its kinda creepy.. but im 22 , US-IL, about 5 years of experience.... been GM 3 times on other servers...I log in every day to play for few hours or so. since i have work, school, family, outside life ...I am experienced player..... and creative with events. So if somethign hit me up here in forums or in-game.
Back to top Go down
Siraf
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member
Siraf

Male Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:23 am

If elected president I will focus on the real issues like tax cuts, putting people out of jobs and Sarah Palins vag. C++ Java HTML 4 years experience, what more can I say?
Back to top Go down
Sweeper
Rank 2 Member
Rank 2 Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:27 am

well what can I say about myself... I am 12 years old, Female from Florida. I like this server I started yesterday morning and I hate admin-bot (when he found out i was a girl he said give me nudes for t3h geer) <3

Walkure for president.
Back to top Go down
Ishigu
Rank 2 Member
Rank 2 Member
Ishigu

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:32 am

Hi bot. well u know me from our last server.. you know how am i. u know everyone can trust in ishigu Razz and i think it should be nice to be an event gm. I like to help ppl ( u can ask Foxy about it) and i like to keep ppl busy Razz so if i can get that spot.. ppl will love me lol

when u guys are offline ( gms ) ppl QQQQQQQQQ about it coz they have "noob problems" or they want an event.. or somthing.
well im online every day 10+ hours ( i still have a life >_> ). The whole server speak English or Spanish. I speak spanish and im learning english.. so i can help everyone Razz

Im 18 years old. I have 5+ years playing l2. and i dont have any experience as a gm yet .. "the practice make the master" ^^ so think about it. lol

Thanks

PD: sry for my english ^_____^!
Back to top Go down
Mystik
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:34 am

+1 on Walkures post. I've played his server with him as admin, and he is a good one and far from corrupt. (this is immortal)
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:36 am

Alright..

Game time: I normally play 6-7 hours daily, although it does fluctuate.
GM Experience: Yeah, GM'd a load of places, normally doing event GMing or other types of GMing that involve alot of contact with players.
Previous L2 Experience: Played for around 4 years, I know the game like the back of my hand.
Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish, and I understand some Brazilian/Portuguese
Vent/mIRC: I use both
About myself: Er.. I've got no idea how this comes into the equation but sure.. I'm fairly strict, I have a fair amount of patience and so on and so fourth.
Why I want to be a GM here: Why Not? It'd be fun making events and making the server that little bit more interesting for players.

Feel free to question me further.

Cheers,
Noodle.

Last edited by Noodle on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawnster
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:40 am

Hello, my name is Shawn, I already told you my previous experience, But, I will post it here aswell, First off, I am 24 years old, I live in Pennsylvania, going into the Military in 4-6 months. Now, about the app. I have 3 years GM experience, on l2ownage aswell as l2refused, I specialized in, Events,petitions,donations and editing chars, I am also Bilingual, I speak spanish/english fluently, Thats a ++ due to the fact there is mulitple ethnic race on the majority of private servers. I play a minimum of 10 hrs a day, due to the fact im staying home the majority of the day studying and working out to stay in shape for when I get deployed..other then that, I hope you accept my app. and everything goes well. Appreciate your time and hope you find interest in my app. Thanks. Shawn
Back to top Go down
Shawnster
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:15 am

Also, on my application I would like to add the fact, that If I do become GM, I am completely aware of the fact that everything that is done on a toon with access is 110% monitored by the admin, So, for you who think that I am irresponsible, everything That I may do, is logged and every move I make is written down, I am completely against unfairness, I treat everyone with respect when it is deserved, So, if it does happen, I guarantee alot more fun to this server, and I will put alot of my time and effort into making the server more fun for the current population, aswell as the growing population. I hope to make sure everyone has fun, aswell as myself..because I know for a fact people want events Smile But, like I said, the decision is yours, choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Siraf
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member
Siraf

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:18 am

Shawnster wrote:
Also, on my application I would like to add the fact, that If I do become GM, I am completely aware of the fact that everything that is done on a toon with access is 110% monitored by the admin, So, for you who think that I am irresponsible, everything That I may do, is logged and every move I make is written down, I am completely against unfairness, I treat everyone with respect when it is deserved, So, if it does happen, I guarantee alot more fun to this server, and I will put alot of my time and effort into making the server more fun for the current population, aswell as the growing population. I hope to make sure everyone has fun, aswell as myself..because I know for a fact people want events Smile But, like I said, the decision is yours, choose wisely.

but will it blend?
Back to top Go down
Shawnster
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:23 am

I am going to let the admins decide, if they feel that I am not withing the requirements, so be it, im gonna go on having fun playing the game..I wanna take hold in some responsibility over the server, So, I felt I put an app in, But, If they feel I qualify withing standards of what they are looking for, then, I go on, and guarantee fun in the future for the population of the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawnster
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:27 am

I should have just wrote this all in one post, But, aswell, my main focus would be to provide the neccesary needs of all of the people on the server to the best of my ability. just wanted to add this. ok, im done.
Back to top Go down
Siraf
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member
Siraf

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:35 am

Shawnster wrote:
I should have just wrote this all in one post, But, aswell, my main focus would be to provide the neccesary needs of all of the people on the server to the best of my ability. just wanted to add this. ok, im done.

stop posting
Back to top Go down
Mynye
Rank 3 Member
Rank 3 Member
Mynye

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:37 am

Hi,
i'm Malasorte in game, real name Ramona, 28 years, location: Romania, i speak fluent 4 languages, romania, hungarian, spanish and english, i've never been a GM because i never wanted to give up on my playing rights to be a GM. There was only 1 srv where they wanted event gms but all was so corrupted that i didnt want to aply for it. I hate corruption.
Why i want to be an event gm? Because i have some nice event ideas, and because i am sure that this is the biggest thing that this srv misses EVENTS! All kind of events, not only tvt or pvp events, events with symbolic rewards just for fun because most of the ppl are bored of farming or being zerged by the clan that has the most players online at the moment.
I play 4-6 hours/day during the week, and in week-end hmmmm 12-16 Razz I play usually in the European afternoons so i can help for the european part of the server (time zone is a real problem on international srv, for example i am missing all rb events in the last 2 weeks cause they are at 4-5 am my time when im in the deepest sleep Razz )
I started to play l2 3 years ago with C4. I played several low rates srvs until 5 month ago when i wanted to try the other side of l2 - the pvp part Very Happy as low rates have become boring since i know everything about spoils, drops, rb, quests from d grade to s grade Razz
Back to top Go down
Lump
Rank 2 Member
Rank 2 Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:17 pm

some things about me that u should know is that im a very easy going person. but when the job must be done.. i get it done.. and thats been working for me so far.. and yes as everyone else there is some flaws about me that some people like, but doesnt everyone? ..

well my point is that i got numerous experience from many l2 servers and infact, other games that bring me to some great event ideas.. and i think the servers population would love that greatly..

my gm experience is very nice.. i was a gm for plenty a while on L2Age-Of-Shadows. and for some members of ica u know me as Sephair. from DSG Live.. and that i was going to be a GM there full time, but yet again due to my age of 12. i couldnt of i should of been 13.. and thats how i am now. But even though half the GM commands thru being a E-GM are just //admin and then thru that menu u can select your options mostly.. but i think im a great qualifing for the server.

my game-time is mostly couple hours dialy.. on EST time where most gms arent.. and that i got shcool and that i half only couple. but on weekends i have many hours of gameplay.. and thats all about me i gues..

and yes im from Bosna I Herzeogvina i know 3 languages.. kinda .. 2 english and bosnian compeltely.. and just partly spanish.. and that i think is a very handy skill for servers that like this have many multi-cultural people..

Thats all folks!,
Back to top Go down
Forbidden
Rank 2 Member
Rank 2 Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Personnel Info:

My name is Constantine Mitsotakis

I live in Greece.

I am 21 years old (7-26-1987)

I study Economics at ASOE university

Many of the players are from Greece. If they dont understand very well the english language I can help them.

I have been playing linage2 since chronicle 1 till kamael in official servers (hindemith) During official I was global moderator in

1) l2 c4 extreme (kastien) 500+ online
2) l2 x-treme 100+( remake of old extreme by new team)
3) l2 addiction 200+
4) l2 avalon 150+

I really helped those server.
Each one with a different way.
I know all the commands byheart.

Moreover I can arrange events. Such as 2 vs 2 or Last man standing and
Hide and seek with good prizes.

Moreover my rules are:
1) Respect all the players. Because behind a toon there is a realy human. 2) Treat all the players with the same way.
Friends and unknows are the same for me in the game.
3)Punish those who deserve to be punished.

I am avaliable 5 hours/day onlilne.
I am looking forward to joining your team.

Let me know
conspapgr@hotmail.com

With respect Constantine Mitsotakis.
Back to top Go down
Atma
Rank 1 Member
Rank 1 Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:07 am

Hey, I want to be an Event GM due to the fact that I don't mind helping people at all, and as well, I know when I'm on, some, if not most GM's aren't. I am usually available anytime between 1 pm EST and midnight to 1 am EST every day, weekends I am available anytime. I am on almost all the time unless I am working.

I am 18, will be 19 in 3 weeks.

I am also, studying in business and management, but that doesn't take much of my time up.

I was a main GM on L2x when it first came out, then I had to take a leave of absence due to a heart problem that occurred.

If any more information is required, please do not hesitate to ask.

MSN: atmahex@hotmail.com
AIM: SoImDepraved

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Event GM applications here.   Post your Event GM applications here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your Event GM applications here.
Page 1 of 1